We’ve made some changes to our core product lexicon today:
- Board Managers are now known as Administrators
- Players are now as Users
- Boards are now as Scorecards
- Releases are now as Scorecard Bulletins
- Data Collectors are now as Score Collectors
- Data Entries are now Score Entries
Over the years our product has changed from where we started out – as a way to generate leaderboards – to reflect our changed focus as a way to generate individual scorecards.
Indeed one of our biggest customers hardly shows the leaderboard to its users at all.