We love our themes here at rise.
That’s why we’ve gone ahead and freshly baked a new theme for you to use in 2018.
It’s called “boxes” and it will display everyone in a beautiful box grid.
There are some whizzy additional features that will drive increased engagement and dwell time too:
- space for your own desktop and mobile display advertising (whether 3rd party snippets or native)
- search for users
- sort by name
- optional whether to include rank
- popup easy swipe guide to each user’s bio
We’ve also added some features that are only available to registered followers – this helps build the follower community around your scorecard. Don’t forget you can have as many followers as you like.
- filter by any team or division
- filter by newcomers, climbers, fallers
- download whole list
- hashtag link to the conversation
- link to the synched twitter list
To demo the new theme Nick and I have been busy launching a few scorecards, here are some great examples for you to check out, right now:
The Boxes theme is available to all users.