Are you a sales manager who tracks the effectiveness of your individual team members by keeping track of key performance indicators on a spreadsheet?
Would you like to share this data with your sales people and find it tedious to:
- email them their individual, personalised stats by cutting and pasting from the spreadsheet?
- re-sort all the sales people every week according to their overall performance?
In this case, why not use rise.global to automate these tasks? You need to design your scorecard (sales reports) only once and then you can automate the sharing of the scorecard every week.
The benefits of automating the process and sharing the data regularly are:
- all sellers can login via mobile web or desktop to see anytime, anywhere how they are doing
- sellers can track history over time – so they can think about optimising their behaviour over the whole quarter, not just waiting to the end of quarter
- managers can allocate points to the key behaviours they want to see more of – e.g. a focus on lead indicators such as prospects called rather than lag indicators such as sales achieved. That means sellers are nudged to the more useful behaviours right now.
- managers can run “team v team” competitions. That means sellers who are doing badly aren’t disincentivised – every activity still counts to the team total.
Save your spreadsheet as a csv file and follow these steps:
- Login to your rise.global profile or if you haven’t already set up a profile, register
- Go to “Create Scorecard” and choose the Blank Scorecard Template – if you can’t see this template, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to upgrade your account so that you can have access to this template
- Name your scorecard, give a quick description and click “Create”
Choose Manual Entry for the source of your sales people (user) data and Email Address as their unique identifier
Navigate to Scorecard Settings -> User Collector and Click on “Import Users from CSV”. Follow the instructions to import in all the individuals in your spreadsheet.
Goto Score Entries and Click on “Import data from CSV”. Follow the instructions again.
Goto Scorecard Settings -> Score Algorithm and configure the scoring rules that will consolidate all the metrics into a single score, using our sophisticated ranking methods (one of which allows you to compare apples with oranges!), weights, caps.
Finally, go to Bulletins and click “Create Bulletin”
Every week, all you need to do is import in your spreasheet data, create score bulletin.
You can now share this leaderboard webpage with exactly who you want and make it as private as you like and you can share just the individual score with each sales person rather than the full leaderboard. You can share this report via email, Twitter, on a Big Screen TV display, embed the leaderboard onto your own website, share the link of the leaderboard on the rise.global domain.